Just yesterday I wrote about people on my Friend list in Facebook but we are not actually in contact. Today, I realise that I have been deleted from a person's friend list. Don't know to say lucky or not but I am not the only one that has been deleted. There is still 2 other kawans that share the same fate as me.
If one of the kawans never point out to me today hor, I don't think I will ever realise it. Not to say that this particular person is not my friend but basically I am not so free to monitor my friend list.
I am thinking about the possible reasons that cause our names being deleted. And also what does this implies? We are really no longer friends? Or is it just a mistake? But I am sure my 2 kawans share the same sentiments as me. It is not coincidental that our names have been deleted. We can sort of guess the reason and I am quite sure that we are at least 90% right.
If one of the kawans never point out to me today hor, I don't think I will ever realise it. Not to say that this particular person is not my friend but basically I am not so free to monitor my friend list.
I am thinking about the possible reasons that cause our names being deleted. And also what does this implies? We are really no longer friends? Or is it just a mistake? But I am sure my 2 kawans share the same sentiments as me. It is not coincidental that our names have been deleted. We can sort of guess the reason and I am quite sure that we are at least 90% right.
It still amaze me that this kind of things can happen. Maybe there is unhappiness over our discussion on certain issues. But I feel that it is just a discussion. Everyone has a right to voice out their views. That does not mean we cannot be friends cos we cannot agree on something.
To me true friends are people that accept you for what you are. We are people that go through ups and downs in life together. We laugh together. We also cry together.
To me true friends are people that accept you for what you are. We are people that go through ups and downs in life together. We laugh together. We also cry together.
I guess it is just very sad that if our friendship has come to an end just like that. Best thing is that the 3 of us did not even know it has came to an end. So in future if anyone wants to end a relationship with me, please tell me hor. At least give me a chance to have some closure.
No comments:
Post a Comment