It has been a very tiring week for me. But it was also a very happy and fun week. Thanks to all my HK friends. You guys have given me a great chance to push myself further - from organising the offical trip to translating for you all in Cantonese . Of course not forgetting binging you guys out for makan at night. I know I am not a great ambassador for Singapore. Hehee... But I assure you that I am born in Singapore and a 100% Singaporean :)
It is great meeting old friends and also making new ones. Thank you guys for all the gifts and take care till we meet again :)
It is great meeting old friends and also making new ones. Thank you guys for all the gifts and take care till we meet again :)
The group visit to CGH
With my fun colleagues at LHC (Kowloon)
The gentlemen from LHC
PS: If you ever read this post, pls send me the photos!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment