Sunday, March 15, 2009

En Japanese Dining Bar

Went for pigging out session with the Blacklisters last night. We were at this atas place at Bukit Timah for Japanese buffet. Food is good but I still feel that company is the best =) Long time never eat and laugh till I nearly die there. And only last night I realise that Plat and Ah Nice like fatty oily "Tong Po Meat" so much. *Shake head* Ladies be careful of your arteries!!!

Did not take much photos cos 2 siao women brought their SLR lor. Hahahaa.. I think the waitress are traumatise by our cameras. Anyway I decide to leave them the job to take nice photos of the food. So just a few photos with my CMI Sony camera :)

Pork for my hot pot


Beef salad (I think is salad, is raw lah)

Bittergourd dish (Dun noe what is the name)


My dear camera woman


Of course not forgetting our Bday gal - Ms Chewy :)
The Blacklisters

No comments: