Saturday, March 28, 2009

Buffet again...

2 weeks ago, I was sitting in Ah Chew's car when I saw the menu to Zhou's Kitchen. Subsequently she also blog about it. Since it is part of Tung Lok group, I think the food should be not bad. So decided to go for a pigging out session with "best friends". Yes it is the 3rd buffet I have in this month. I am very guilty of it and has decided to go swimming every fortnightly but swimming gang going to sing KTV on Wednesday instead. Heheee.. So not my fault lor.

Anyway the lunch buffet actually need min 4 pax but we only have 3 persons. So Ms Wong and I went through a list of people, then I realise that I really don't have friends. Enemies more than friends. So we actually activate Ailing Chen whom we haven't met for very long. Mainly because all of us believe that she is a good entertainer. Hahaha... and she really never fail us with her ridiculous comments.


So we proceed to the restaurant this morning thanks to chauffeur who refuse to join us for lunch. He is more interested in his "wife"



Forgot that I brought my camera so only take a few photos after at least 2 rounds of food ;)

The fried rice that creates some commotion


Thanks to Ailing Chen for ordering fried rice! Who actually eat fried rice at buffet leh? Well, she nearly die there trying to finish the rice ;P


With the gals....


Oh yah, this woman is very proud of the t-shirt she is wearing. But none of us can appreciate it even though it is supposed to an expensive one ;P


So if you look at it properly, this is a bomb that is trying to bomb itself. And apparently it is crying. Hahaa.. I think she likes it so much cos the bomb is trying to self destruct itself or something. Haahaha.. super bo liao.

No comments: