It may be a bit slow but I finally realise why my luck at work is so "GOOD". Basically I talk too much. Yes, must walk out of the hospital on the dot. Never ever pack your bag and hang around gossiping abt why people got invitation to watch F1 race. Punishment for gossip is to get call by boss to attend to urgent case in the ward. Lucky it ended less than half an hour. If not, me and Bimbo Lim will really be banging our head.
Oh bty, Ah Jiao I am looking forward to your treat tomorrow. Heeehee.... thanks in advance huh.
Oh bty, Ah Jiao I am looking forward to your treat tomorrow. Heeehee.... thanks in advance huh.
2 comments:
~oops.
Still haven pay u the dinner at Ikea..
haha... ...
yah i haven't collect money. suppose to be your treat leh. we should have another session soon to continue your unfinish stories. haha..
Post a Comment