Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pre-leave syndrome

Finally is weekend time. Past few days were terrible. Suffered from flu and took MC yesterday - but still went back to work for half a day. Hiazz.... today also drag myself to office. Probably due to pre-leave stress. People that is going on leave will normally be sick first cos stress to clear work.

Well other than stress, I seriously think that our colleagues at Maintenance dept really hate us. The aircon is freezing. According to the gals, I don't have fats to burn. But even "gemuk" (is that how u spell?) bimbo also feel cold lor. Ah Jiao blame me for passing the bugs to her just now. I am not the only one with that CMI nose. I think we really need to build some rapport with our Maintenance colleagues. Maybe should buy a hamper or something before all of us freeze to death.

Anyway I will be on leave for the next week. Yes, the day has finally come!!!!! To my dear colleagues, thank you for covering me BUT pls do not call me. I need my peace. If not I will be a grumpy woman when I go back to work. If only I can throw that horrid HP inside the toilet and flush it away. Heehee... If only I can....

3 comments:

Conqueror said...

From maintenance viewpoint, the human comfort temperature in office (general) would be 23.5 degrees. Ways to prevent being too cold:
- To have a thermostat that can control the temperature locally;
- To close the damper
- Reduce the airflow

Bee said...

Haha... so what? Am I suppose to tell my maintenance colleagues that?

Conqueror said...

yes! to hao lian to them that you this siao chabo got technical knowledge about aircon. hahaha