Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Attitude Person

We often say that the person got "attitude problem". Just what exactly is attitude? According to some online dictionary, "Attitude" is a manner of action, feeling, or thinking that shows one disposition, opinion etc.

So people with attitude problem are mainly people who do things that "irritate" me lah. And very often they are very full of themselves. I do not think that being confident is a bad thing. But being overly confident will really pull you down somehow. I guess it is just a thin line between the both. I do believe that a person can be humble yet confident. Hence not showing that you have an attitude.

Well why am I talking so much about attitude? Very simple, I am sick and tired of having to deal with attitude people. And sometimes I really wonder what attribute to them having that kind of confidence and showing that kind of attitude? Their up bringing since young? Smart? Rich? or Simply low EQ?

I do not deny that I have some attitude problem myself. Especially on my grouchy days. But these people that I encounter are not grouchy. They are always full of themselves. And I really wonder how to talk to these people and get them to work.

Bimbo Lim always joke about herself being incompetent. And somehow I can click with "incompetent" people like her. Maybe I am also as incompetent and CMI as her ;)

Anyway I have yet to find a way to deal with those attitude people. Anyone with any ideas pls let me know. See how I can learn and improve on my interpersonal relationship.

No comments: