Saturday, October 11, 2008

How are you feeling today?

A common question that I ask my patients. Normally use to start the conversation or interview. But can everyone really verbalise how they feel? Sometimes no words can describe the pain, frustration or even happiness that you have.

A dear friend has not been feeling very good recently. Her mood has gone super low this week. I think not only for her but also for the group of them. May everyone find light to their issues soon. Something that I learn from Yanah - to believe that the world is beautiful.

Anyway Ah Jiao was suggesting that day about me putting a sign at my cubicle showing my mood so that they will know the "weather" before deciding if they want to talk to me. I think this is the what she is talking about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Maybe I shall give these to my bosses too!!!

Unknown said...

yes yes!!!
these are good!!
can buy one or not...

Bee said...

Hahahaa... good leh. I also think so:) Maybe all of us need a set. Got it from this website http://www.kidsturncentral.com/moods/moods.htm