Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Life sucks......

Human beings often compare ourselves with other people. And a lot of times we envy other people and feel that other people's life are a lot better than us. The gals in office always talk their aspiration to be a Tai Tai. In fact most of the MSS alumni are rich Tai Tai. This month one rich Tai Tai is back to work full time. Hahahahaa..... I got nothing to say to her but "Ha Ha Ha....." Welcome back my dear friend :P

Anyway, I don't aspire to be rich Tai Tai cos I am realistic. I know that I have to slog for the rest of my life. So working to me is not a problem. My expectation is very low. I only want to be in a job that I enjoy and also a conducive environment for my own mental health.

My break from work makes me realise that I still love my job - at least in this field. BUT the environment is definitely not conducive. This place really drains me. The feeling of wanting to quit is back today already. So FAST!!! I thought after my 3 months break my tolerance level will be higher. BUT today tolerance has hit the negative point liao. Hiazzz...

I know that life is never fair. So no point comparing myself with other people. But sometimes it is really frustrating to be label "reactive" when we complain about things. While other people they will be known as "poor thing" instead. Ok, I do not have the "poor thing" look. No matter how I act I really don't have. Maybe that's why my life sucks. Maybe that's why I am being treated like a rubbish bin. Maybe that's why I feel like quitting now!

No comments: