No Code Blue was called for me yesterday. BUT I nearly fainted in the ward. Was having a very bad flu yesterday. On the advise of Ms Kwan, went down to pharmacy to buy medicine - Decolgen. Took 2 tablets that day, compliment from Ms Kwan. Was real worried that Ms Kwan was there to poison me or something. Haha... even though I don't have any money for her. Anyway the medicine was effective for me that day. Not drowsy. So bought a box yesterday and took 2 tablets before lunch.
Was feeling ok till after lunch. Suddenly very drowsy. Force myself to see 2 patients after lunch. Was really drowsy went I went up to ward. A bit worried that I would faint or just fell asleep during session. So went to boss and told her I cannot take it anymore. Took time off and went home and sleep.
Tell you ah, I am impressed that I can drag myself home by taking train. Collapse on the bed immediately I reach home. Slept till dinner time and still feel real sleepy leh. Either I took an overdose yesterday or I am really so sick that I need to sleep.
Whatever it is, I still find the medicine quite effective. Cos this morning the flu is gone. Can even go some ulu place for seafood dinner just now. Hehee..... Yah so I am still alive in case anyone out there think I am dead or something. I must be well to enjoy the next few days. On leave liao. Yes!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment