I have been having chest pain/ discomfort since last night. Well this kind of symptom is normal for people in MSS. I think I am better than Team GRM who got all sort of pain all over their body. Haha... At least I no need axe oil.
Anyway just now got Code Blue. Despite my chest pain hor, I was told to go and see see look look. Suppose to be there to support my colleague but end up being drag inside for the next 3 hrs. Really drain me ah. Super duper tired now. Next time can someone pls remind me to activate Ah Jiao when this kind of case happen. I no need excitement in my life lah. My heart cannot take it. Maybe tomorrow they will be calling Code Blue for me. Chest pain!!!
Anyway just now got Code Blue. Despite my chest pain hor, I was told to go and see see look look. Suppose to be there to support my colleague but end up being drag inside for the next 3 hrs. Really drain me ah. Super duper tired now. Next time can someone pls remind me to activate Ah Jiao when this kind of case happen. I no need excitement in my life lah. My heart cannot take it. Maybe tomorrow they will be calling Code Blue for me. Chest pain!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment