This is an introduction of my crazy friends who so called share the same passion as me when we were in university ( they all claimed that they want to be social workers then, but now only me and Ah Nice are social workers). Anyway we called ourselves the "Blacklisters" mainly because we cannot make it to the Dean's list :P
Members of Blacklisters includes the following.......
- Ah Plat aka Leader with inborn talent :) She is very talented in falling asleep in lectures with her pen in her hand and her whole stack of notes will be filled with pen ink. Another talent is self extension deadline for assignments. Hehee... Classic example is her getting negative grade for submitting her assignment late BUT another Blacklister got only Zero for not submitting. Hehee...
Well this talented Leader is now a member of the HOME TEAM. She is still as humorous as ever. Her emails can never fail to make me burst into laughter. - Celest aka Ah Lust :) The name of Celest came about when there was this drama on TV with Celest Chong acting as the MCYS social worker. They looked alike then. Anyway Celest is one those friends that I am very impressed with. She has great passion for canoeing and is even a SEA Game medalist!
Now Celest has joined the EDUCATIONAL TEAM to inspire and cultivate the younger generation. - Ah Chew :) The last member to join Blacklister. She sort of tag along Ah Plat during our 2nd year. Well she is also as crazy as the rest of the people. She is the one that name me "AH BEE". And if I did not stop her in advance then, I will be called "AH HONG" now. Hahaha.. Heng ah....
Ah Chew is also in the EDUCATIONAL TEAM now. Apparently she likes to eat and her Food Blog will tell you that. - Ah Nice :) The only other person in the group that I feel is normal. Hahaha... The 2 of us sort of click together maybe because we cannot stand the craziness of the rest of the group.
Anyway Ah Nice is the only person that is the SOCIAL WORK profession now. Same as me. She is also happily married with a dog (Zemon) that I am quite scare of. Hehee....
Photos that bring back great memories
Stoners of the Year (2001)
Ah Chew, Ah Plat & Celest (from left)

SWAP CAMP 2001 - Getting ready for bed
Can I just say that I never sleep the whole night thanks to the gals!!!
Ah Plat showing off her "smelly" feet :P
FOS D & D with Desmurn
Graduation 2002
Wonder where is Ah Chew???
Squash by Celest :P
10 comments:
how can u forget the incident where the lecturer J...A had to call her in Malaysia to apologise to her that he had lost her essay when the truth is that she didn't even submit!!!!! Ah plat! i think u need to relinquish ur Bachelor of Arts degree!
Serious??? Hahahaa... I not aware of this leh. So did she hand in the assignment in the end??? Got negative marks or not??? Heeheee....
haiz.. can see signs of aging... HAHAHA
these pics brings back good old memories hor! i got plenty in my album! must find 1 day to scan them in & post it.
Wah laus, we have aged already hor!
Eh btw.. is garfield celest???
Celest, since when you become garfield? Hahaha... Signs of aging??? Ladies can I remind you all that we have graduated for 6 years liao. OLD liao... Haha...
who is garfield??
ei but i submitted my paper in the end lehhh....kekekeke....
I got a B for that paper I think!!! kekekeke....
I think Ah Chew went US for Camp something-something during convocation!!
Haha.. plat maybe J..A.. really think he lost your paper thats why give you a B. Hehee..
Yah Ah Chew was away in US. We sent her off at the airpor with celest and Ah Nice crying or should it be tearing :P
wah our leader with inborn qualities is finally here!
aiya, i only tear tear a bit when send ah chew off for her Camp Crosley (or something is it), not as much as celest i think hee.
these pics are priceless man. speaks volumes of the fun we had back in those days.. not like now, old & cannot make it liao haha
Post a Comment