I think I am really hopeless with technology. After so long I still dun know how to use my dear LG phone. Hiazz.... Sometimes I get so frustrated with that phone that I just dun use it and divert all calls. Lucky I carry 2 phones. And that is also why I am so relectant to change my old nokia office HP. It is so good that it will still continue to ring when I drop it on the floor. So proud of Nokia ah.
Anyway everytime I need to download the photos from my LG phone, I need to take out the instruction manual to read. Haha.. I think I am really getting old. Yah, so finally download some old old pictures from the phone.
Oh this photo was taken as requested by GCC. Look at the big tupperware and that small tiny piece of cheesecake. If I don't remember wrongly the cake was from the Dec farewell/ birthday celebration. As usual, people in MSS will always leave the last bit of food behind. We found this in the fridge on our hungry days. Whoever is the culprit hor, your action is not helpful for hungry souls hor. My suggestion is that you keep quiet and dun own up cos think GCC will kill you. Hahaa... Seriously, we don't have maids in MSS, so my dear colleagues, pls lah dun do this again.
This was taken when my mum got her new HP. We were testing out the camera function. One of those silly things that me and my niece did - the pail was supposed to be on my head but I changed it ;P
Went to Red Star for dimsum a few weeks ago before CNY. Was amazed that there was no queue!!! And the restaturant was almost empty when we reached at about 10am. First time having dimsum there with no queue. Lucky never listen to someone suggestion to meet at 7.30am.
Dun ask me what was I doing cos I also dun know. My face is that ugly that I can't even face the camera :(
My nephew and nieces during first day of CNY. The 3 of them happily sat there for the adults to take photos. The girls are really really vain. Hahaa...
No comments:
Post a Comment