Saturday, February 6, 2010

I am 美若天仙!!!

Not too long ago, I was in this "I am 美若天仙" rubbish.  That started when I did not agree with one of us being name the prettiest among all.  Haha.. and I translated for my Malay and "potato" colleagues the meaning by saying that "I am as pretty as a fairy".  Of course I they can't be bothered with me cos I don't think they know the actual meaning of it.  The story got worst when the "potato" person (who is a Chinese) repeated my story by saying that I am 仙女下凡 instead.  Well even I think I am pretty, but don't think I am a fairy yet and some more have came down to the mortal world.  Hahaha...

Anyway that rubbish pretty mode was stopped for a while cos we sort of move on till yesterday.  Someone irritate me early in the morning.  Seriously I do not understand how some people get the confidence level from.  They really think they are the prettiest people on this world and they are the best blah blah blah.... They are living in a fantasty world and I wonder when they will ever come back to earth.  And it really amaze me when they made comments about other people's appearance without a second thought abt their own appearance. 

I am always very confident that I look presentable when I step out of my house not to say at work.  I don't dress up but it is not to a stage that I wear my pyjamas to work.  No make up for me cos I don't even have time to sleep still have to wake up early to cover my face with powder?  Ok I know at this point my bimbotic colleagues will go into this long lecture abt how fast it is just to put make up.  Yes I know it is fast but I can't be bothered.  Cos I think without make-up I still look good.  Haha.. Now you may think where I get my confidence level from.  Well thanks to all those irritating people.  They always boast my confidence.

Yah I believe that I do not have the best skin or whatever cos I am aging.  And I believe in aging gracefully.  So pls do not ask me "You very stress ah?  What happen to your face?".  Pls tell me what happen to my face?  And don't get me started on this stress part.  You try to work 12 hours on weekdays and 8 hours on weekend, see you stress or not.  Not to say half the time I was covering your rubbish.

So people the next time you comment on my face pls think about your OWN FACE.  Don't know why I am getting so upset when typing this post.  I admit I got unresolved issues with that person.  My dear khakis sorry huh, you all may have to bear with my 美若天仙 rubbish for a while, till I move on.  

No comments: