Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Luck = Suay :(

I know I am never a lucky person.  But my work really makes me feel that I am nothing but super super suay.  Who can believe that stupid SWIS, intranet, email and printer die on me at the same time just now (exactly at 9pm!).  That was when I was trying to clear my work so that my dear colleagues wont be cursing and swearing at me when they see my rubbish tomorrow.  Well, I admit that I was in a PSY mode just now when the whole system die. And I started SMS my khakis teowing to them abt it.  I nearly want to call helpdesk and teow at people.  But I didn't in the end cos I scare I really collapse in office and nobody will realise till tomorrow morning. 

Someone ask me to stop PSYing alone in office and go home.  Well I did lah, left at 9.30pm cos really nothing can be done.  I went to meet lover and company for dinner instead.  Feel better after that.  I go into this dream that tomorrow I can wake up late.  BUT while I was bathing just now, I suddenly remember I got one case forgot to throw out.  Hiazzzzzzzz...  Nightmare.....

To my dear colleagues, so sorry if you need to clear my rubbish.  Is not that I want one lah but no choice everything also down.  Hiazzz.... And oh to Ah Jiao, I need to depend on you liao hor, to move your stuck case and sorry I give you another of my rubbish.  Good luck to you huh.

No comments: