Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CNY 2009

The 15 days of CNY has passed. Did not do much for this year other than the usual steamboat and yu sheng makan session. Think this year I loa yu sheng for more than 5 times ah. I am not a great fan of visiting so only do the minimal. And now talk abt it I haven even open the ang bao that was given to me. The only event that I like about CNY is the majong session with my cousins. Heehee... This year me and froggie manage to earn some pocket money =)

Looking back, I think the good thing abt this year is that I get to spend it in Singapore. Still remember that I was stress with all the packing last year. So fast it has been a year since I left for HK.

Anyway we celebrated my cousin, Li Kiang's 23rd birthday on the 7th day of the new year which is also suppose to be everyone birthday. Finally got time to download the photos now.



The Champagne Cake from Q Bread
(Did not taste that good)


The February Babies



Look at who is blowing the candles!!!


And I wonder again why Enya is in this photo.


Me with the birthday gal


The cousins

No comments: