" Dear Bee Hong,
I will miss your grumblings and scoldings............"
That is how my dear colleague starts her farewell note to me. Sounds like I do nothing but grumble and scold her - which according to her I was still scolding her when we fought for the bill last night. Yesterday was her last day and I was the only one fighting for the bill with her. Seriously I am still amazed that the rest of the 6 persons (exclude Ms Lim who was on the phone) actually just sit there and allow her to pay for the dinner. Hiazzz....
To all my existing colleagues, pls don't make me treat you all if I ever resign hor. You all suppose to treat me leh!!!!
To all my existing colleagues, pls don't make me treat you all if I ever resign hor. You all suppose to treat me leh!!!!
Anyway, Yanah, I know you will miss us. I will also miss you, especially your "BACK"! Hehee... And of course your belief that the world is beautiful. Circle of Trust will be different without you! May the new "enclosed environment" provides you with better opportunities to fulfill your aspirations. And hopefully the you will find your beautiful world there too.

Founders of Circle of Trust
(Taken 2+yrs ago)
No comments:
Post a Comment