Few days ago, Ah Jiao made a comment about us pretending to empathize and sympathise with patients. This comment resulted in violent objections from me and Doreen. Heheee... I told Ah Jiao I am very sincere when I see my patients, definitely not pretending. I mean this kind of things hor, we know can liao lah, no need to spell it out so clearly right? ;P
I was just talking to Doreen just now abt my face that was numb from "smiling". Yah, I was seeing a patient and "smile" throughout the 1 hour session. Reason mainly because it is an atas case and as usual I am redundant there. Doreen was saying that maybe boss wants to consider paying for our Botox treatment cos this kind of "unnecessary facial exercise" will cause wrinkles. Ms Yeo on the other hand think that we are "social escorts" or " 买笑".
Whatever term you use, I am sure that I am not call social worker. Seriously, it is really frustrating to be sitting in a session with no issue yet you have to spend time there just for the sake of being there. I will really prefer spending time seeing my uncle who has no identity or my demented auntie who likes to wander on her own. We are just deprived from seeing our poor poor patients.
Whatever term you use, I am sure that I am not call social worker. Seriously, it is really frustrating to be sitting in a session with no issue yet you have to spend time there just for the sake of being there. I will really prefer spending time seeing my uncle who has no identity or my demented auntie who likes to wander on her own. We are just deprived from seeing our poor poor patients.
No comments:
Post a Comment