Saturday, August 23, 2008

MOS

Yesterday CGH had a party at MOS - Ministry of Sound to celebrate passing of JCIA. Well as usual, my bimbotic colleagues were all very excited, including the aunties. Heehee.... I still remember a few years ago Robyn was trying to educate me on what is "Clubbing" and "Pubbing". Hahaa... Now yes thanks to her I have learnt the difference.

Anyway yesterday outing was a fun one. Not that I enjoy MOS. But I think it has been a long time since all of us go out together. Everyone crazy abt taking photos. Most important is to see people like Ms Kwan dancing. Hehee... that is fun =)


Waiting for the bus outside A & E



At MOS


3 Crazy Women


The gals "high" on some song that I don't know. Haha..


As clubbing is not my cup of tea, left early with Tai Tai to go for coffee instead. Went to Coffee Club and had this banana cheesecake. Taste not to bad. Stone with Tai Tai for the rest of the night. Quite a fulfilling night.

No comments: