The gals in office says that I am a grumpy old woman. Others say that I can be a bitch if I want to. Well I do not deny that. Mainly because of my BIG mouth. Yah today open big mouth again. Give feedback to some colleagues and obviously people is unhappy with me.
I need to learn from other MSWs to learn how to survive working in this horrid place. Not only need to manage the crazy workload I am being dumped with. Still need to learn how to manage with a a bunch of errr.... "resistant to change" people.
I need to learn from other MSWs to learn how to survive working in this horrid place. Not only need to manage the crazy workload I am being dumped with. Still need to learn how to manage with a a bunch of errr.... "resistant to change" people.
Maybe should learn from Yanah to always believe that "The World is Beautiful". Or from Bimbo Lim to grumble non-stop but is just too kiasi to tell the person off. Or learn from Ah Jiao to be totally irrelevant when things happen.
Something to think abt - how to close my big mouth and make another person open hers instead. Yah,that should be the way. Hiazz.... It will be a stormy morning tomorrow......
Something to think abt - how to close my big mouth and make another person open hers instead. Yah,that should be the way. Hiazz.... It will be a stormy morning tomorrow......
No comments:
Post a Comment