Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Taking the train....

Today took the train (the real railway train, not MRT) from East Tsim Sha Tsui to Sheung Shui. Went to visit a treatment centre runs by a christain organisation. Is like the rural area. Nice place even though it is a bit run down. Attend the group work session there and also spend some time chatting with the residents there. Great exposure.


0


0




Anyway, I make a new friend today

"Dim Sum "


Dim Sum jump on me immediately I step inside the centre. Can imgaine me screaming huh. Hahaa... I only "aaahhhh..." Never really scream. Well, he seems to like me a lot, keeps on follow me. As long he never jump up, I am fine with him wandering around me. Ah Nice, next time see if I can befriend Zemon or not :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bee, I think Zemon when excited to see you sure will jump on you haha.
But I thought you did well on your last visit to my place. He was so near around you but you were quite relaxed.
Next time, I let him calm down first, before I allow him to greet you :-)

Anonymous said...

the dog cheers me up :D

AWAKE

Anonymous said...

Cute name for a dog. Not bad huh, at least you have a bodyguard when you are there.

Anonymous said...

hhaahah wahhhhh cute name... i was reading really quickly, then i stopped at 'dim sum jumped on u and u scream?' for a moment i was like how the hell did dim sum start jumping ard and why u so afraid of inanimate object!

Bee said...

heeehee... cute name leh. obviously HK pple like dim sum. anyway he is a cute dog. just too passionate till i a bit scare. heheee...