2 weeks ago, my bimbotic friend finally got married. She is the first bimbo friend that I got to know. Is a surprise that we can be more than colleague. First impression of her is a CMI girl who twirl her hair during a meeting when whole world was waiting for her response to boss' question. And best boss was fuming mad then. Haha..... She got a bitchy look lah. So if you only look at her, you may not want to talk to her.
I can't remember how the 2 of us got along so well. I guess she surprise me that other than having bitchy and bimbotic look, she also got the brains. She is the "potatoes" while I am the "sweet potates". But somehow we can still relate to each other despite the language barrier. And thanks to her, I am trying very hard to prevent my dear niece to become another "potatoes".
The 5 years of working together has made us into "friends" (and not just colleague ;P). Is through work that we got to know each other more. But I must say my bimbo friend, is more than just a hardworking worker, she is also a filial daughter. The past few months she also shown me that she is a wonderful partner whom stood by her now husband through the tough time. So my dear friend, wishing you and Jeff a very blissful marriage. And may you fulfil your wish to be a Tai Tai soon :)
Ok, now is time for the highlights of the 2 days weddings. It was like a departmental outing for us till my boss sort of mistaken herself as the mother of the bride. Hahaa...






No comments:
Post a Comment