Long time never blog and end of the year is coming!!! What have I been doing??? Past few months have been eventful - drama happening at work to at home. But am glad that things are all settle in a way.
Grandma fell and was warded a few mths ago. Was grateful for my dear kawans who were the MSW IC. Of course their attempt to prevent my identity from being exposed is greatly appreciated. Haha.. now thinking back I find it funny especially when I have to own up and justify to my own boss why my Grandma can't be discharge despite the bed crunch :P It is definately not fun sorting out your own social issues. But somehow I manage to do it, am proud of myself. Only thing that I dread now is CNY. Another opportunity to see how people wayang...
Got to deal with a few shit cases for the past few months. All the atas people till I wonder why I am so suay since I am not doing private wards. Concluded that my life sucks. Being label as unhelpful MSW is so common these days till I gave up arguing with these people. Can call me whatever you want. Haha.. I only cannot be "Promising Social Worker" only ;)
Yah, went to Istana that day for the annual President Tea. This year Promising Social Worker is our dear FRIEND!!! Hehee... note I am calling him friend now cos he is flying high. I am hoping that he will head hunt me which he has ignored my request despite me telling him.
Photo with the President since he invites us for tea :)
I also sort of reflected a bit about why he is Promising and why I am not. Concluded that I must be grateful that boss never sack me since all I do is to tell her that I will die whenever she ask me to study or do something out of the normal duties. Haha... Yah so Promising SW deserve what he gets lah :)
I know I am blessed with a bunch of great colleagues (whom I call them my friends ;P), blacklisters and of course my family. These are people that keeps me going when life get a little bit tough. Thanks to them I am still going strong. I love you guys and thank you for being such great pals!!! My year end wish is for everyone to be happy and healthy. May all our life get a little better in the new year :)

No comments:
Post a Comment