Friday, September 18, 2009

The 7th Month

Today is the last day of 7th month. Finally! Business has been very good for the past month. The no. of sudden death cases has gone up over the past few weeks. Today early in the morning I got another case. Hiazzz.... The last one that I had was like only 1 week plus ago. Although there isn't anyone rolling on the floor this time round, it is still emotionally draining. A colleague told me I looked half dead when I drag myself back to office.

My colleagues and I have attributed the increase in cases to 7th month + Ramadhan (my Muslim colleagues also think there is some impact). I really wonder if it is true that god wants to take more people away when it is the time of the year. Maybe they have a recruitment drive "up there" once a year so as to increase their population.

May they stop their recruitment drive and let us have a break. The 8th month and Hari Raya is coming so hopefully our luck is also changing.

1 comment:

hillie said...

yes i hope my luck will change...