Past week has been a depressing week at work, at least for me. 2 death cases plus all my other normal CA cases. Seriously it is a bit too much. But I must say the cases also make me reflect abt life.
Was telling a few of my colleagues to "move on" about their unresolved issues. That is because life is short and no point wasting energy getting upset on miscellaneous people. We should all conserve our energy on more productive and meaningful things like EAT! That is my way to de-stress. I was stoning at Cheesecake Cafe in the afternoon and feel quite good after that. Side track a bit, Cheesecake Cafe is still in business after so many years. I am impressed!
Anyway I hope that next week will be a better week. But looking at the no. of H1N1 cases in ICU hor, I am really very worried. Getting a bit paranoid these days when watching news esp when they report people in "critical" or "unstable" condition. I wonder how are the Drs coping. Yah I must say I finally get to see the "human" side of them after so many years.
I think I need to ohhhhhhmmmmmmmmm........ more so that I can have good karma. May tomorrow be a better day.
Was telling a few of my colleagues to "move on" about their unresolved issues. That is because life is short and no point wasting energy getting upset on miscellaneous people. We should all conserve our energy on more productive and meaningful things like EAT! That is my way to de-stress. I was stoning at Cheesecake Cafe in the afternoon and feel quite good after that. Side track a bit, Cheesecake Cafe is still in business after so many years. I am impressed!
Anyway I hope that next week will be a better week. But looking at the no. of H1N1 cases in ICU hor, I am really very worried. Getting a bit paranoid these days when watching news esp when they report people in "critical" or "unstable" condition. I wonder how are the Drs coping. Yah I must say I finally get to see the "human" side of them after so many years.
I think I need to ohhhhhhmmmmmmmmm........ more so that I can have good karma. May tomorrow be a better day.
3 comments:
"That is because life is short and no point wasting energy getting upset on miscellaneous people."
*thumbs up!* I like this.... hee.
Hehee... "The world is beautiful!" ;)
i agree that eating is a more meaningful activity! hahaha...gives you energy mah.
Post a Comment