
"More than a monster, Oscar is an absolutely certifiable grouch. Being happy makes him angry, which in turns makes him happy, which makes him angry, then happy, then angry....well, you get the idea. Seemingly rotten to the core, like a lot of grouches - much to his disappointment - Oscar actually has a heart of gold. "
*From the Sesame Street Live website
Well that is my favourite character in Sesame Street. I feel that I am like Oscar. Grouchy, live in a rubbish bin (look at my room you will know) and also feel like a rubbish bin at times (looking at the amt of rubbish being given to me at work).
But at the end of the day, I think Oscar is still a happy guy - at least in his own way. Just the same as me :)
But at the end of the day, I think Oscar is still a happy guy - at least in his own way. Just the same as me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment