Went to the Post Office just now. Help Shook Yee post her letters, also to post a parcel back home. Mainly is my big deal Enya Baby's birthday presents. Never really post a parcel before lah. So the Unlce was asking if I want to post by ship or by air. I told him the cheaper one which is by ship. Than he told me by ship take 1 mth plus to reach leh. Haha... Amazing.... If it take so long, how come there is still this kind of service huh? And you mean got people send by ship meh?
Anyway the postage was abt S$20 for abt 2 kg stuff. The day that I really ship all my books and barang barang back will cost me a bomb. Hiazz...
Anyway the postage was abt S$20 for abt 2 kg stuff. The day that I really ship all my books and barang barang back will cost me a bomb. Hiazz...
2 comments:
got... for non-urgent stuff lor... cheap mah
Actually the difference is only a few dollars leh. So also not too expensive.
Post a Comment