Monday, March 21, 2011

1st post for 2011

1st post of the year and it is already March 2011!!!  Wonder what I have been doing for the past few months?  I really wonder? 

Well, Chinese New Year was spent rotting at home.  Went back to work feeling depressed cos I could not comprehen why I need to work.  Best is that my dear boss told me that I should not "live day by day" on the first day I returned to work.  Note: that is after 2 weeks of leave! 

Yah so not to live day by day and must have a vision and mission of what I want to do in life.   Seriously, I do not aspire to stay in office forever.   But I cannot not live day by day cos I am already half dead living day by day.  Hiazzz... past few Sat have been burnt all thanks to JCIA. 

Only good thing is that manage to spend some time stoning with part of the Blacklisters last week.  And I need to thank the school holidays for that.  If not I am sure they are also half dead.

Achievements for the past few months?  Nothing significant other than I manage to get the Singapore Flyer pass.  Finally got onto Singapore Flyer!  But according to my sister, nobody in the family is excited expect me :(



And the most is that last week went to St James Powerstation for Social Worker's Day.  Yah, everything just flew past and is over liao. Hopefully before I know it, my worklist will also just disappear in a flash!  Yah, I am dreaming. 

No comments: